Activities of the Association
Alumni Association interact with the present students at regular intervals and conduct various programs for the benefit of the students. Some of the activities conducted by the Alumni at regular intervals are :
- The members of the Alumni Association who are working in different fields, regularly interact with the present students at the College through Guest Lecture programs, Workshops, and interactive sessions.
- Conduct Orientation Program to the first-year students, to make them feel home and guide them in preparation for different competitive programs while pursuing their under-graduation course in the college. Alumni invited many popular personalities to interact with the students and give orientation about the courses available and the opportunities they have after completion of the desired courses.
- Conducting various Career Guidance programs in the college, inviting old students from different streams of work and give guidance in choosing the desired path in pursuing their higher studies. Alumni members from Manufacturing Industry; Information Technology Industry; Service Industry were invited to give Popular Lecture Programs.
Alumni Association actively participate in Annual Programs conducted by the College such as,
- Teacher’s Day Program on 5th September
- College Annual Day Program
Awards & Financial Assistance:
Alumni members have constituted Awards in the name of their beloved one’s and awarding the same to the deserved students as identified by the college authorities.
Some of the Awards/Rewards constituted by the alumni members are:
- Gold Medal for the Topper of the College of different streams, who have passed out from the college.
- Cash Awards for the Topper of the College of different streams, who have passed out from the college.
- Cash Awards constituted in the name of beloved lecturer’s and given to the topper of different subjects.
Alumni is providing Financial assistance to the desired under-graduate students who have completed their course in flying colors and got admission in different reputed institutions for pursuing their Post-Graduation courses/Professional Courses.
Till date more than 150 students have been given financial assistance for pursuing their higher studies either by alumni association or directly through members of the alumni association.
Infrastructure Facilities provided by members and alumni:
1988-91 Batch students Sports Kits
Gurram Srinivasa Rao B.Com 1983-86 Rs. 50,000/- for ceiling fans in hostel & classrooms
Rs. 10,000/- Wall painting in the Dining Hall
Rs. 16,000/- Water purifier & cooler in staff room
Sponsored Rs.25,000/- for Trip to Infosys, Hyderabad
Rs. 10,000/- for library books
|1988-91 Batch students
|Gurram Srinivasa Rao B.Com 1983-86